skip to main | skip to sidebar

Home & Fashion

I've been told that I can't cook, and my sense of fashion is influenced by a little island where the hottest trend is always the lava-lava. I'm not that ignorant, am I?

Friday, September 17, 2010

It's Worth Every Savory Bite


This is exactly why THIS won't last.







Oooooh, but it's worth every savory bite!

Posted by They Call Me Netty at 5:32 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
  • Return to My Crazy Relatives

Blog Archive

  • ►  2020 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (3)
  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2011 (13)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ▼  2010 (27)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ▼  September (5)
      • A Neighborly Gathering
      • Curry Rice Salad
      • My Poor Kitchen
      • It's Worth Every Savory Bite
      • Fourteen Going on Thirty-eight
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (2)