With preparations under way, Alfonsina was ready to usher in the fall with a gathering of the neighbors. There could not have been a better venue than her garden to showcase the summer's glory.
Colleen and Mike made gorgeous arrangements of the foliage from the garden (and from their own garden as well).
And everyone else brought something to eat.
Alfonsina's famous empanadas.
Chunman's baked chicken.
Katherine's orzo salad.
The neighbors:
Bob and Katherine (not the same Katherine who brought the orzo salad).
Katherine.
Tom and Grace.
Steve and Ann.
Karen.
Ron.
Ray and Cindi.
Steve.
Dennis and Teri.
Leif and Audrey.
Chunman and Paul.
Glen and Betty.
Brennan and Hiromi,
with their two kids.
Ken and Lois.
Ana.
Ryan & Drew (brothers)
and their parents whose names I won't even try to
recall incase I get them totally wrong!
And I forget the other guests names. Forgive me.
In all, there were forty-one guests present (according to Palomino's count), including Mike, Colleen, Scotty, and me who aren't from the block.
The Hostesses.
Good night.






































No comments:
Post a Comment